Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Another Hit

I feel so awful today. We had our final scorecard for the month of April and I can't believe my eyes when I've learned that I failed it. With just one metric, all my efforts in passing my scorecard was torn into pieces. Now, I need to pass my May scorecard so as to ensure my continuous employment with the company. To be honest with you, it's scary. It's scary in the sense that I've been planning my future with my retirement pay in mind. I want to stay for another one and a half years in my current company so I could get my retirement pay which is equivalent to my current salary cut in half multiplied by the number of years of service. It would be a lot of help especially in my savings if I get to receive it. I hope and pray that God would take control over my future and over my current status in my current job. I don't know where He would lead me, but where ever it is, I know it's for my own good. Lord help me submit everything to your feet. Whatever happens...your will be done. Amen.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: