Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This is the moment...


Remember when I said i am so worried because Globe is'nt calling me yet? Well it did, around 10:30 am,Jan 27, thursday.... my celfone rang! Hr called me up and is asking me to go tomorrow at GT Plaza, 2 pm for the signing of the contract and all other documents! I was really overwhelmed! At last, I would now work on the prestigious Globe Telecom... a dream come true!


We are now on our third week training, grabe! Para akong lumusot sa dulo ng karayom. We 5 exams, 1 long policy exam, and 1 revalida! phew, all in those 15 days of our stay here! grabe talaga! I did my best and i was again overwhelmed because when our trainor told us about our overall standing - I am leading! out of all our batchmates, I got 99.59%..grabe! I cant believe it, sobra!



I also had so many things to be thankful for - and it really pays to trust God wholeheartedly.

this will be the start of my beautiful life in Globe - by faith, I believe!


amen!

No comments: