Tuesday, February 22, 2005

THANK YOU LORD FOR MY 25TH YEAR!!!



Lord, thank you for always being with me through my ups and downs! Pagpasok ko, nobody knew that it is my birthday! I intend not to tell them kasi mangangantyaw na naman sa oks manoks! hehehe (oks manoks is the resto owned by one of my batchmates). By the way I have a lot of entrepreneur batchmates, one is Grace, my schoolmate at CCP, she owns one grill queen! bongga! next is mhay, my best buddy in the batch, she has a wine and liquor store, sosyal! One is Chino, he is also an engineer from lasalle - owns Oks Manoks along Pioneer as well, and last but not the least is Arryzza - she's so pretty grabe! She is the daughter of the owner of Villa Escudero! grabe, she is also a model of Banco de Oro, coffeemate among others. Her son is the model of tiki-tiki! she's so pretty, im so happy when she greeted me in friendster, grabe naiistar struck ako sa kanya sobra! She used to be linked with Onemig Bondoc! phew! Minsan naiisip ko na i dont fit in, grabe sobrang yaman ata nila - but when I think about it, tao rin yan. They never treated us inferior! Instead, nagbabalak kaming magbakasyon sa Villa Escudero after our graduation. Its such a wonderful experience!

Anyways, me loooong exam kami tom, grabe pati ba naman ang mission/vission ng globe at mga board of directors? phew! Dibale, till March 5 na lang naman to, on March 7 - we'll gonna have our own desk already! Lord, help us, always guide us, amen!

No comments: