Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brian Gorrell and the Gucci Gang

I really can't get over Brian Gorrell's blog about the Gucci Gang and all other controversies that envelopes the Montano clan. I visit the site almost twice a day to check on what's new in his blog. There's something on his blog that makes me addicted to it...maybe his manner of writing or just the sincerity I feel in every words he uses. I became an instant fan of Brian the first day I stumble upon his blog. He claims that he is not a writer in profession - but I really feel that it's an inborn thing. The words of an honest man is indeed like a sword that cuts through the heart.

I hope Brian can recover his $70,000 savings and most importantly may he receive the gift of healing from his HIV. Listen to Magic 89.9's Good Times with Mo Twister every Wednesday morning at 7:30 am as Brian would be one of the co-hosts. Go Team Brian!

No comments: