Sunday, April 24, 2005

AN OFFER...


ate called me up while i was at SM Cubao. she said she knows an agent in Singapore who is looking for Customer Service Representatives from Manila who wants to work in Singapore
and who is now currently employed with either Globe or Smart with the same position -
she is asking if I am interested and without a wink of an eye I shouted "of course Ate!"
I am so happy because she is so supportive of my application. She wants me to secure a
passport at the soonest possible time and she said that she will forward my resume to her friend.
Honestly, I am half hearted. I know I want to leave and earn big bucks for myself and my family but I am uncertain of the things that will happen when I am already in that position. I am not sure if I can overcome the loneliness that envelopes many of the overseas filipino workers abroad - but I will still try, there's no harm in trying naman. If God will allow - I know this will
push through. God's will be done! amen







No comments: